Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Organization is the key to success...

I've always wanted to be one of those organized people...I like to think I am organized, in my own crazy twisted sort of way.  Typically, I know where everything is. But usually, it's always on the floor.  Sometimes, I get too much stuff on the floor and I can never find that one thing that I know is there. 

When I started my lia sophia career, I was told that organization is key.  As you can see from the before photo (below), I've been far from organized. 



And so begins completing goal #56, Clean lia sophia work station and keep organized.  I had a conference call set up with my very first recruit, Holley (one step closer to accomplishing goal #103, Become a lia sophia Unit Manager!), so, while I was waiting for her call I decided to clean up a bit.  It's not completed yet, but at least I've found my desk again.




Please excuse the horrible wallpaper. We haven't redone this room yet (that's goal #46, Clean and Redecorate the office).

1 comment:

  1. YAY! It's looking good! I love cleaning and organizing :)

    Yes, I am the girl with a closet organized by style and then by color (in order of the rainbow). I am the girl who gets excited by label makers and the storage section of Bed Bath and Beyond.

    ReplyDelete